Friday, January 2, 2009

what? a proposal? *sigh* i miss my tuna..

ok, this is going to be my FIRST post about Audition~~
today, i was smsing Seedie babe(cassie) while reading her new blog! i foudn out that *cough* she wanted to couple my dear Zachary!! woots!
sooooooooo, i smsed her about it, and zac's EX gf(pik ching) gave her consent for me to couple cassie and so~~ we will couple soon and when we collect enough kisses, we will marry!!

MUAHAHAHAAHHA!! i plan on inviting pik ching, cel, kitey, and the rest seedie invite :P hohoho.. but, no way i'm inviting 2 certain ppl*cough* u know who la pik ching~ xP

anyway~ change topic, remember i said we were gonna have a jamming session with eunice at phoebe's house the other day? it was CANCELLED!! which meant that the last time i saw eunice was at KFC!! awww man!! now my little pet tuna SWAM away from me and migrated to PERTH IN AUSTRALIA!! that's so melampau eunice! i know that i never gave u a big bowl to swim in... and perth has BEAUTIFUL rivers.. but.. that's so hurtful!! *wail* i miss u eunice!! and u owe me a singing session with the piano so that i can record u!! *sob* my little kelly clarkson personal radio is GONEEEEE!! my dear singing tuna.. please swim back to me T_T

No comments: