Sunday, October 11, 2009

About Guys and Cartoons

Ahh~ ONE post since september! i know, i was supposed to post the redang pictures.. BUT! it's kimmy here~ u should know not to expect that from my shitty connection :D

anyway~ if u wanna see the redang pictures, go facebook :D

ANYWAY the main reason i wanna post today is because i have concluded something really amusing yesterday!
Yes, I thank Wilson the Mekk and Darren for meng-inspirasi-ing me yesterday as I listened to them crap in the car yesterday :O


What is it?
Guys get TRICKED by cartoons!
why do I say that?
well, I'll give u a few examples!

We all remember popeye, right?

Wilson got tricked by popeye eating spinach for SUPER STRENGTH!

He asked his mom to cook spinach for him so that he can be stronger ;P

NEXT :

Ahh yes, the EPIC.. SUPERMAN!!!

MY brother tied a blanket around his neck as his 'cape' and jumped down the double decker bed attempting to FLY!!

Obviously, he didn't.

Intead, he cracked his head and my mom had to bring him to the hospital.

Apparently, Michelle's cousin also tried the same thing, except he wanted to jump off a TREE! Luckily for him, her uncle was there to stop him.. No head cracking there, huh?

Ha. Ha. Ha.

I guess I made my point?

*sigh* girls are just so much smarter than guys... Sadness of life~

No comments: