Monday, May 9, 2011

new apartment and... helper guy

Okay! I've recently moved into a new apartment real near uni! It's pretty awesome.

I'm still living alone because the apartment was only ready in mid April, and I doubt many people actually look for new accommodation in the middle of the semester.
It's all cool. I'm paranoid of forgetting my keys and it sometimes get kinda lonely living alone, but there are PLENTY of ups to living alone.

Let's start - the ENTIRE fridge is mine, the entire PANTRY is mine, I can walk around without pants and I can walk from my room to the bathroom without bothering to check if anyone is outside AND - - - I get to rush into the bathroom and pee without closing the door - HAH! I miss NOT closing the bathroom door! I've not been able to do so in the old place thanks to Mr ShitHousemate.
I also get to cook whenever I want because I don't need to wait for a housemate to clear the dishes or wait for the housemate to come back and share the meal. Plus, I get to eat whatever I want, I get the cook in bulk and freeze stuff for lazy days (like a squirrel preparing for winter. I know. shut up.)

I get to leave the place in a mess (not dirty, just really really messy) and nobody cares because nobody sees it - only me. Although I do make it a point to clear everything up before anyone comes into the place. How do I know when people are coming? Well, the only people coming into the place are delivery boys and construction workers who help me out. I always clear the living room area and keep that place really really clean and neat but leave my room in a mess.

Two days ago, I cleared my bedroom off all the mess and organized everything like an OCD freak. Why? Because people were coming into my room to install roller blinds and insect screens.
Here's what my room looks like now:





Nice, eh? I know. I neatened everything up! I'm so proud of myself!!

Alright, enough on my room and apartment. Change of topic.

Let's talk about helper boy.

Who is he? Wellll.... just in case anyone from my class reads this, I'll only describe his physical attributes and nothing else.. I don't want this to come back and bite me in the ass and embarrass me.. SO!! Helper guy. Mmm.. He's reeaaaaaaaaaaaallllyyyy pretty and very nice to look at!!

I usually don't prefer blonde guys but this guy is HAWWTTTT!!!
He's tall, slim but slightly muscled and his FACE is SOooooooOOooooo HANDSOME!
For all my friends, I know that you probably already know this, I prefer "pretty boys" but this guy is SO good looking, I can't stand it!
For the first few weeks, he had 'surfer boy' hair, you know - wavy, messy style! GUHHH!! HOT! One day he walked into class and he clipped his hair short! I was disappointed at first, then I realized that he's even HOTTER with short hair! LIKE WTF!! How can he look good with both hairstyles?? The week after this, he walked in with GLASSES! HE LOOKS GOOD EVEN WITH GLASSES!!! I wouldn't call myself a particular fan of spec-y guys, I mean I do like them.. But how can he pull off all these different looks?? Can you imagine how good looking he has to be to do this?
I've told a few friends and all they keep saying is "Take a picture!" as if it's so bloody easy to do so! How can you take a picture of a guy without looking like a creepy stalker freak??
It's not like I DON'T want to take a picture of him, I do! Just.. how?! I don't want him to think I'm a creepy stalker! Plus, I've noticed that he glanced my way when I was ogling at his beauty - MANY times!! SHITNESS!! He must know that I have a major crush on him! Not like.. serious crush like.. um.. you guys know who(the one in college), but the "OMG, he's so hot" crush where you only have a crush on the guy because he's WAY HOT. Heck, I don't even know his name! I just know him as hot helper guy! Damn, I make a really sucky stalker. I kinda wish I had the guts to go up to him and be like. Hey, picture please? But in my mind, that just plays to be really creepy and weird.. so, no.

:( I wish I knew his name or had his facebook, at least then I could ogle at his pictures without the 'danger' of him glancing back and seeing me do it! UGH! How embarrassing! But he's so hot it's well worth ogling.

Although MAYBE I ogle at him so often because the lecturer is boring? I don't know. Hotness does play a huge part in this.. Well, we'll see! Maybe after this course and I see him again, it wouldn't be so bad? Maybe his hotness is overplayed because there's noone else in class that measures up? Maybe the boring lecturer? I don't knowwww!

Anyway, signing off. Will probably update in another few weeks or few months or so~

Forever awesome,
Kim.

No comments: