Monday, June 2, 2014

List of dreams

I've mentioned before that I wanted to keep a dream diary, but haven't gotten around to doing it.
I should list out the dreams so that I WILL write them one day.. I still do remember them vividly, so they won't lack for detail, I guess.

#1: Touring space (with family), seeing space animals, space worms and willow tree-like hands
#2: Skeleton murderer (accused to be), woke up after turning into Emma Stone
#3: Sultan of Brunei wants my watch after I drove around KL as a 14 year old teenager
#4: Made a cross between a pig and a dog and it turned out to be the cutest animal ever. I had it as a pet for the rest of the dream and woke up wanting one.
#5: Crazy girl stalker who wants revenge after I turned her in for preserving live puppies into dolls, stalks my family for revenge. President Obama was going to help protect me but chickened out once the stalking began.



#4 and #5 are new.. Freshly "dreamt" last night.. But I'm having a splitting headache right now because #5 was a nightmare and I woke up frightened and upset.. Still am.

Will continue when I can.. and probably post it up soon.

I'm done with uni, so I will have lots of time to spare and I will push myself to post stuff on my blog. I know I've completely ignored it, but I will come back to this..

1 comment:

Mohamed Ali said...

$$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY $$$
Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.

Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com
Phone No: +919873186890.