Saturday, March 1, 2008

Egg Steak Ala-KimmeH

I tried frying eggs today because i was hungry.. here are some pictures of my attempts on frying them..
Attempt No. 1 :


Attempt No. 2 :

well isn't this cool?!~ both attempts of frying eggs seem to have failed badly! while i was frying them, my sister said she could smell them burning from upstairs.. and the kitchen was smoky from the pan..

Reactions from people who saw the eggs :

Sister : Whoa, now thats ugly
Brother : Ew.
Father : Oh my god, you are terrible!
Mother : ...
Cousin : Is that an oyster?
Aunt : What's that? (this question was repeated several times)
Father(answering my aunt) : Thats steak! HAHAHAHAH!!

Brother's girlfriend : What's that?

Well.. it just seems that i dont have the talent for cooking, eh? I did try my best at frying them though.. Too bad they turned out like that.. I did try eating them... They tasted like crap!
I didn't tell my father that though.. =X Anyway I had an argument with my dad that went something like this :

Father : You are terrible!! U dont even know how to fry an egg!
Me : But I know how to cook maggie goreng, maggie sup, boil egg, scramble egg and campbell soup!!
Father : So? I bet u dont even know how to boil water!
Me : I DO!!!
Father : Oh, really? How?
Me : Uhh... U put water into the periuk, put it on the stove and on the fire! Done!
Father : Ok, that's correct enough~ But do u know how to cook rice?
Me : Umm.. like.. DUH? U just wash the rice, put some water in and press the 'cook' button!
Father : Oh my god.. Then what happens when u go camping and there's no 'cook' button to press?
Me : Uhh..... No idea~

Conclusion : I do not know how to cook, satisfied? There it is.. Kim doesn't know how to cook! So how about it? At least i TRIED to fry the eggs! Why make such a big fuss about it?! T_T

No comments: