Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Mann Cream

Priceless picture, Priceless spelling, Priceless ad!




Note for all : The Farmer is illiterate.

Imaginative conversation :

Whoremonger : ZOMG! The Cream from sent from God! Look at this ad dude! It's so potent they have to use double N's to emphasize its Mannliness!

Farmer : How so?

Whoremonger : This cream makes our... *cough* banana.. bigger, stronger and it will last longer!

Farmer : Are you serious?! I have to get some!!

Whoremonger : Do you? I've seen yours the other day at the market.. Yours is so huge, your wife will cry if you use this!

Farmer : What?! No no no.. Bigger is always better! Why, she will cry out of happiness!

Whoremonger : Dude, I bet you don't know it but girls like it Just Nice. Although I do agree, bigger is always better, but too huge isn't good!

Farmer : Anyway, how do i use this magic fertilizer?

Whoremonger : Why, u rub it all over your banana of course!

Farmer : How is it going to make my bananas bigger if it's already growing?

Whoremonger : Well, I don't know how it works! But I've used it before and it works magic! ..... Wait, bananaS?! Dude, how many rounds can you do??

Farmer : I have thousands! I sell them to lots of women in the market!

Whoremonger : You sell them??? Dude, you sure have stamina! You have my full respect! I have to PAY women to buy my bananas!

Farmer : Oh well, it's easy! All I need to do is work really hard and they just grow and grow and grow non-stop!

Whoremonger : WOW! I can only grow 3 times after it produces seeds! Then it just dies.. You NEED to teach me how you do it!

Farmer : Hey, I didn't know you own a farm! Where is it? I can give you the phone numbers of my seed supplier!

Whoremonger : ...... (finally gets what the farmer's been talking about all along)


The End.

Sorry for this extremely Syok Sendiri post, but I'm really bored and I have this picture... I also know that this post is extremely stupid and really really lame... :( But I'm bored, so please forgive me! Btw, please don't call the number =.= this is a real ad from Penang..

No comments: