Monday, July 27, 2009

My Pet Peeve

The other day, mr shushkov asked us to tell him our pet peeve. I lied on mine because my REAL pet peeve makes me sound like a snobbish bitchtard. Anyway, too many people's been bugging me and it's because THEY are my pet peeve!











So.. what's my pet peeve? Why, didn't u know already? I.. HATE!! stupid people... examples of a few types I can't stand :

I hate people who are dense
I hate people who are TOO slow
I hate it when people are so dim that they don't understand what u are explaining to them even after u explained more than THREE times!
I hate it when people can't spell definitely correctly, and insists that it is spelt definAtely
I hate it when people can't differentiate between Their, They're and THERE
I hate it when people dont know when to use Then and when to use Than
I hate it when people come to me and asks me to explain crap about class to them, and when I do, they are so dumb they don't get it even after u teach them again and again, using simpler and simpler words and ways to explain!


You get the picture, right? It's not like I will hate the person immediately, I will most probably correct the person and maybe get a little annoyed.. BUT if they're a combo of everything I stated up there, I'm really sure I will hate their guts!

No comments: