Sunday, April 11, 2010

Home.. And.. "The Spider"

okay, as most of u know, I went home to Malaysia last week :)

The week went by in a blur of activities:
I met up with college friends, went shopping and met up with high school friends.

A few things "happened" to me during my trip home... Here's the list:

I am a new Crocs Convert. I WANT CROCS! Of course, I don't want those fugly original crocs, I want the ballet flats crocs. They look "Okay" and yet it feels like I'm walking on air! I want them!

Next thing was Joonkie and I took Steph's unagi virginity when we had her eat unagi in Sakae Sushi :P
Also, we watched How to train a Dragon.. IT'S AWESOME!! IT'S SOOOO totally my FAVOURITE movie now!! :D <3

Last thing I realized was... *dramatic drumroll and music*

--
--
--

My boobs shrank. I needed new bras to fit my mini boobs now *sadface*





The Spider

When I reached Brisbane and went home, there was a HUGE spider in the corner of the bathroom. I spotted it when I was drying myself after a shower. This was Friday.
I looked around for it all Saturday and today but couldn't find it.
It is now 10pm Sunday, I spotted it - above the door. I urgently need to pee, but I can't because its THERE staring at me with 8 huge eyes! Also, it's huge and scary :(
I asked my housemate to help and he poked it with a stick - it fell on the floor and now we can't find it. I'm more scared now than I was when it was above the door :( BECAUSE IT'S ON THE FLOOORRRRR!!!
Someone please save me T_T I need to pee :(

No comments: