Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pizza Hut : Total waste of money and energy(from getting iritated)

Ok, I wanted to post about this shitness yesterday, but I didn't have time to online, unlike now.
Anyway, yesterday I went to Pizza Hut with a few friends; Lilian, Li Ying and Yee Leng, to celebrate the end of mid term exams...
I ate 2 teeny- tiny bread sticks, 2 glasses of Coke, a bowl of soup and I had to pay 11 bucks. Whee. I rock.
Want to know why I got ripped off by a fast food outlet?

Let's start from the orders.

I ordered that damn sensasi delight thing which was suppose to be 7 bucks.. but if u add govt. tax and service tax, it becomes 9 bucks. but what the hell, whatever. I usually dont go all "eww, there goes 50 cents! nooo~ my money~~" but hey, I'm broke, alright? Ok, I ordered their new sensasi delight meal with their new spagetti.. That crap ass spagetti tasted like shit, so I didn't finish it. That was how I only ate the stuff I wrote above there and NO spagetti. I felt like puking! Literally! It tasted like rojak sauce with spagetti noodles rolled in it! And its "meatball" were more like meatscraps than meatballs. Ok, so I sound very wrong right, but dude, seriously, that's totally cheating! Lilian specifically asked "This spagetti has meatballs right?" The waitress says "Yes." Like, hello. Please learn some English and know how to differentiate between meatballs and meatscraps! Meatballs are round shaped balls of meat! Not some puny pieces of leftover meat you find lying around at the floor of the market near the chicken stand! Dammit!!

15 minutes later, both our "spagetti" noodles arrived.

We tasted it and looked at each other... EEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Since Lilian was hungry, she ate everything ang I left my own plate of "spagetti" untouched...
Lilian was saying that the meatballs tasted okay, I just had to correct her! "Hello, it's meatscraps, not meatballs." And for me, the meatscraps tasted just as bad as the noodles.

That covers 9 bucks of my money right, what about the other 2 bucks? Didn't I say I paid 11 bucks? Well, yeah. The other 2 bucks were for new glass of Coke. Whee.

You know what? I'm so not going back to Pizza Hut for sensasi delights. Ever.

No comments: