Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie : Dead.

I would like every one of my friends and unknowns who read my blog to please... PLEASE mourn the death of both Brad Pitt AND Angelina Jolie... my 2 baby goldfish..
Brad Pitt died first, but I didn't blog about their deaths until now because I couldn't online.

Brad Pitt :

I'm sad to say that Brad Pitt died on the first day i brought him home. He was found floating at the bottom of the glass bottle I put him in with Angelina Jolie.
I made Brad Pitt a coffin made out of manila card and coloured paper... and tissue. The coffin is no bigger than the half my little finger, but it was a big space for my little Brad.. After making it, I invited a few of my friends to attend the funeral the next day by text message, then I put Brad Pitt in his coffin and kept him in the refridgerator.
The next day, a whole bunch of us went around school looking for the perfect spot to bury Brad Pitt. Damn a lot of people kept asking me to open the coffin so that they can have a last look at Brad before we buried him.. I made him a black cross using paper, cellophane tape and black ribbon.. ^^
I gave a speech and we buried Brad Pitt behind the science labs.. Then we scattered flowers around his grave and we had to go back to class.. Sigh.

Angelina Jolie :

Angelina Jolie died 5 weeks after Brad Pitt. Unfortunately, she died on a Saturday.. So instead of giving her a proper funeral like Brad Pitt, I had to flush her down the toilet! I'm so sorry Angelina!! But I had no choice... I couldn't leave Angelina floating in that dirty water for 2 days!! That's disgusting! I shall tell u how Angelina Jolie died.. She's a very strong baby goldfish! I forgot to feed her for 3 days and I left the food float around her for days.. When I remembered I didn't feed her, I showered a huge bunch of food into the water... Two days after that, I remembered about Angelina and went to check on her.. She was still alive, swimming near the surface of the bottle. That seemed normal enough, so I left my room.
That night, I went to check on Angelina Jolie again.. She was dead. Same position as Brad Pitt, she was floating around at the bottom of the bottle. Dead. But more pitiful because Angelina died in dirty, food-infested waters, while Brad Pitt died in clean water.
I was sad for awhile, but I got over it in a few minutes and I flushed Angelina Jolie down the toilet bowl. I'm so sorry Angelina! I promised to bury you beside Brad Pitt, but I couldn't leave you in the dirty water for 2 days until Monday just to bury you.. It was too disgusting to think of, so I had no choice but to flush you!
May you rest in peace, I will place the copper wire cross I made for you beside Brad Pitt's grave so that Brad will feed you beside him ^^

God please rest both their fishy souls. Amen.







Who am I kidding? I'm no christian! I'm a damn ass free thinker! *evil laughs*

No comments: