Sunday, March 21, 2010

what a fucked up morning to start my day off

right. I was freaking sure I left my room door unlocked when I left the room, I even turned the knob to make sure before I went downstairs. When I went back up, it is LOCKED!! I had to wake my housemate and ask him to call my landlord shithead.

Conversation went like this:
Me: Hey can u call the landlord?
Jerk: Err.. sure, I'll sms him.
Me: Call please? It's urgent. I locked myself out.
Jerk: *silence for a few minutes* Er, OK. Later I check how much you need to pay me(he means for the call)
Me: .. Yeah, sure.

The idiot then calls the landlord, who then asks to speak to me and the conversation went like this:
Shitlord: You locked yourself out? Why didn't you check the door before going out? Do you know there is a call-out fee of 100 dollars?
Me: Yes. I know.
Shitlord: So you still want me to come over and unlock the door?
Me: Yes. (very pissed now because he's asking the fucking obvious. like HELLO? DO I HAVE A CHOICE??)
Shitlord: Alright. I will come over. Do you have 100 dollars on you?
Me: NO. It is in my room.
Shitlord: Alright, then. I will come over and unlock your room.


FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE MY LIFE FML FML FML
I HATE MY LANDLORD
I HATE MY HOUSEMATE
BOTH ARE JERKS
my landlord fucking STATES THE OBVIOUS and it's not like I have any OTHER CHOICES!!! _|_

my housemate is so stingy that a 30 sec call is something I need to pay back to him! Also, everytime the apartment has any problems, he will ask ME to sms the landlord. FUCK MAN!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

No comments: